Having a good skin care routine has always been important to me. I think it's because I grew up watching my mum religiously apply about 10 different creams to her face every night! At the beginning of this year I was looking to improve my routine in the lead up to my wedding. I wanted to use more natural products after reading about the damage that harsh chemicals can do to your skin! That's why I now choose to predominantly use Sukin, which is all natural and very affordable.
1. Remove make up: Simple Cleansing Wipes - I have tried a lot of make up wipes over the years and these are a win for me! They aren't oily like some brands, and they are also very gentle on the skin while still removing make up easily!
2. Face wash: Sukin Cream Cleanser - Funnily enough, make up wipes never remove ALL the make up on your skin. So...I use Sukin's cream cleanser and a cotton pad to make sure there is no make up left on my skin.
3. Toner: Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner - I love toner! It always refreshes and hydrates your skin. It is also great for removing excess oil.
4. Moisturiser: Sukin Facial Moisturiser - Having a good moisturiser has always been a must for me or my skin starts to feel so dry! Sukin's moisturiser is 100% paraben free (so are the rest of their products) and it's not super oily which is always good.
5. Oil: Esaano Rosehip Oil - I have told so many people how Rosehip oil changed my life haha! It has seriously made my skin feel SO much smoother and brighter! I use Essano Rosehip oil (which is all organic and natural) every night and if I am home for the day I will apply some in the morning as well.
6. Facemask: I am obsessed with face masks and Sukin has amazing face masks! In the past I used their Hydrating Facial Masque, but recently I started using the newly released 'Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Masque' which is infused with kale, spirulina, parsley and avocado!!! It is as amazing as it sounds.
So that is my evening skincare routine and it has made my skin very happy!! I absolutely love anything to do with skincare so if there are any other amazing products you think I should try leave them in the comments below! x